Wednesday, November 08, 2006

5 hours........

Went to see doc for my tummy pain today...think its the 2nd time in 3 months that I am seeing him for the same symptons but this time is less severe than the 1st when I vomitted, shitted in the pants and kena knived alive by the pain....This time only kena knived in the tummy. He told me to watch what I am eating...too much of something is no good...and MUST EAT SLOWLY!!!!

Fuck the army loh, they are the one who forced us to finished our meal within 5 mins...just gobbled and swallowed. Saying when war time, where got time to slowly eat your food..knnccb....if war came, everyone would have fled.

Anyway doc gave me some medicine for gastric, stomach pain...and pills on diarhhea. The pills are quite powerful, felt drowsy and sleepy after 10 mins..immediate crashed into bed.....but I din't really slept well...fidgeting a lot cos I don have habit to sleep in the afternoon..climb out about 4 to take my medicine...feeling drugged and bit giddy....hopefully tomorrow will be well ...haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home